As Life goes on a lot of things happen here:
– Miss Venus passed her first swimming certificate the so-called „Seepferdchen“ today. Congratulations, Miss Venus, I am sooo proud of you!
– I have a lot of work at school. And it will be more next week. Since one of my colleagues is ill for some unknown time, I have to teach his 5th grade, too. So, I will have 5 more lessons at least for the next three weeks.
– I have survived and corrected all the comparison tests in grade 6. Now grade 11 wrote a class test today, so there will be more corrections to do in the next weeks.
– I am still not happy with my grade 11, but now I know these girls behave like that even with their form teacher. Isn’t there anyone to tell them manners?
– I am looking forward to the Easter Holidays in three weeks time! I’ll try to clear off my desk until then and I hope I’ll be able to enjoy the holidays (we are going to spend one week in Denmark!).
– Mr Moon has not been successful in application for Basel University, but honestly, I am not too sad about that.